- 1 Is January a good time to go to Bali?
- 2 Is it cold in Bali in January?
- 3 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 4 Which month is coldest in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali OK in January?
- 6 Does it rain all day in Bali in January?
- 7 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 8 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 9 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 10 When should I avoid Bali?
- 11 How dangerous is Bali?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 13 What are the hottest months in Bali?
- 14 What should I wear in Bali?
- 15 What food is Bali famous for?
Is January a good time to go to Bali?
Best Time for Good Weather in Bali: Bali has good weather during the dry season of April to October. This is when the island has the least rain, the most sun, and the lowest humidity. High Season (July, August, late December, early January ): The busiest time of year. Book hotels months in advance.
Is it cold in Bali in January?
Bali Temperature January Considered one of Bali’s “winter” months, the temperatures in January are usually very warm. The average temperature is 26°C, with the average low being 23°C, and the average high is 29°C – so it’s definitely not cold.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Which month is coldest in Bali?
Indonesia, annual weather averages May is the hottest month in Bali with an average temperature of 28°C (82°F) and the coldest is January at 26°C (79°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 9 in April. The wettest month is January with an average of 90mm of rain.
Is Bali OK in January?
January is in the middle of the Rainy Season on Bali. While Bali is warm and enjoys a tropical climate, in the mountain area near the volcanoes like Kintamani it can become quite fresh and temperatures can drop to 10-15 C in the night.
Does it rain all day in Bali in January?
In addition to days with limited sun, January is Bali’s rainiest month. The average amount of rainfallis 90mm, spread out over 16 days, or more than half of the month.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What are the hottest months in Bali?
Bali in May May is Bali’s hottest month, with temperatures averaging a maximum of 29°C. You can expect consistently dry and sunny weather, which makes for excellent diving and mountain climbing conditions. With the island not overly busy at this time, this is a great month to check for best value offers.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.