- 1 How much does it rain in Bali in November?
- 2 What is the best month to visit Bali?
- 3 Which month is coldest in Bali?
- 4 What is the weather like in Bali in October and November?
- 5 Is Bali busy in November?
- 6 Where is the best place to travel to in November?
- 7 When should I avoid Bali?
- 8 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 9 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 10 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 11 How dangerous is Bali?
- 12 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 13 What is the rainy season in Bali?
- 14 What should I wear in Bali?
- 15 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
How much does it rain in Bali in November?
The average rainfall for the month of November ranges from around 80mm to 150mm of rain. Sometimes you can get lucky, and rainy season only lasts a few weeks – with a few hours of rain each afternoon. You still spend the morning and late afternoons on some of Bali’s best beaches.
What is the best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Which month is coldest in Bali?
Indonesia, annual weather averages May is the hottest month in Bali with an average temperature of 28°C (82°F) and the coldest is January at 26°C (79°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 9 in April. The wettest month is January with an average of 90mm of rain.
What is the weather like in Bali in October and November?
October is a delightful month to visit Bali. It’s still hot although the rain picks up a little as the month goes on. The average temperature is 27°C with lows of 23°C and highs of 31°. The average amount of daily sunshine in October is nine hours, which is the second-highest amount of sunshine Bali sees.
Is Bali busy in November?
November is a peaceful month to visit Bali. It’s still very warm with little chance of rain and is much quieter than in the summer peak. It’s not as busy in November as it is in December because of the number of people visiting for Christmas.
Where is the best place to travel to in November?
The 10 Best Places to Visit in November
- New York City. Sean PavoneGetty Images.
- Riviera Nayarit, Mexico. One&Only Mandarina.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico. Sean PavoneGetty Images.
- Charleston, South Carolina. Nine OKGetty Images.
- The Ozarks, Missouri.
- La Romana, Dominican Republic.
- Palm Springs, California.
- Oracabessa, Jamaica.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
What is the rainy season in Bali?
As for precipitation, Bali is wettest between December-February. Expect lots of heat, humidity, and rain if you visit Bali during the wet season — the price you’ll pay for getting a bargain at hotels and attractions.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.