- 1 Is it a good time to go to Bali in November?
- 2 What clothes to pack for Bali?
- 3 What should I bring on my carry on to Bali?
- 4 Is there a dress code in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali busy in November?
- 6 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 How much cash should I bring to Bali?
- 9 What should you not do in Bali?
- 10 What should I wear in Bali at night?
- 11 Can I wear shorts in Bali?
- 12 What do I pack for a checklist?
- 13 Can you hold hands in Bali?
- 14 Is it rude to tip in Bali?
- 15 Is there good shopping in Bali?
Is it a good time to go to Bali in November?
Visiting Bali in November is an ideal month for all the budget travelers as it is an off-season month. And despite November being a wet month, we promise you that it has a plethora of experiences for you to indulge in. Bali is one of the best places to visit in November and enjoy your vacation amidst the views.
What clothes to pack for Bali?
- Tops. It’s going to be hot in Bali so make sure you pack tops that are made from lightweight or breathable fabric.
- Bottoms. Again, you want to opt for a material that is either quick dry or extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Outdoor gear.
- Nice clothes.
What should I bring on my carry on to Bali?
Bali Packing Essentials
- 3 Short sleeve tops.
- 3 Pair of shorts or skirts.
- 1 Pair of sandals (make them hiking style and they can be your only shoes, unless you’re going dancing!)
- 4 Pair of underwear.
- 1 Nice dress or collared shirt.
- 1 Swimsuit.
- 1 Light jacket.
- 1 Daypack for day trips and adventures.
Is there a dress code in Bali?
Dress and act modestly. So when in or near Balinese temples or rural settlements, keep the touchy-feely stuff to a minimum. The same goes with clothing: dress as modestly as possible, especially when visiting temples. Flip-flops are perfectly acceptable, so long as the overall look is modest.
Is Bali busy in November?
November is a peaceful month to visit Bali. It’s still very warm with little chance of rain and is much quieter than in the summer peak. It’s not as busy in November as it is in December because of the number of people visiting for Christmas.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How much cash should I bring to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
What should you not do in Bali?
9 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Do Not Enter The Temples With Your Shoes On.
- Avoid Drinking Tap Water.
- Do Not Visit Temples Wearing Revealing Clothes.
- Avoid Using Your Left Hand For Giving Or Accepting Things.
- Drug Possession And Consumption Can Land You In Jail.
- Maintain Decorum During Nyepi.
- Honking Without Reason Is Prohibited.
What should I wear in Bali at night?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
Can I wear shorts in Bali?
It is safe to wear shorts or skirts too, and there will be no being ‘looked at’, but to pay respect the culture of Bali and be mindful of it, it is suggested that you wear comfortable knee-length bottoms with scarves as a quick wrap-around for your toppers.
What do I pack for a checklist?
Vacation Packing Checklist
- One casual outfit per day of travel (up to 4) per person.
- One dressy outfit.
- One sweater or jacket.
- Underwear, delicates.
Can you hold hands in Bali?
Romantic gestures or emotions are never displayed in public, except lovers holding hands is something the Balinese do openly. Lovers don’t kiss in public either, and visitors should also respect that for the Balinese, those intimate gestures are. The middle part of the body is considered “natural”.
Is it rude to tip in Bali?
Tipping in Bali is appreciated but it’s not required. However many service workers in Bali don’t earn very much, so even a small tip really helps. You should never feel that you have to leave a tip, especially if you received bad service and you should feel pressured.
Is there good shopping in Bali?
These places are best for shopping in Bali: Nyaman Gallery. Sindhu Market. Purpa Fine Art Gallery Seminyak.