- 1 How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
- 2 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 3 How many days is good for Bali trip?
- 4 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 How dangerous is Bali?
- 9 What is illegal in Bali?
- 10 What is banned in Bali?
- 11 Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
- 12 What is best month to visit Bali?
- 13 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 14 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How many days is good for Bali trip?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
Bali mosquitos are usually worse in the rainy season (October to March) but you do need to be vigilant all year round. Mosquitoes in Bali are evident in varying degrees at all times. Nowhere is 100% safe at all times. Be sure to get your travel insurance, just in case.
What is best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.