- 1 Where can you fly to Bali from?
- 2 What cities fly direct Bali?
- 3 Are there flights from Bali to Australia?
- 4 Where is the cheapest place to fly to Bali from?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 9 Which is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 10 How much does it cost to fly to Bali from Australia?
- 11 How much are flights from Bali to Australia?
- 12 How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
- 13 How dangerous is Bali?
- 14 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 15 How can I go to Bali cheap?
Where can you fly to Bali from?
The Indonesian island of Bali is served by Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS), otherwise known as Denpasar Airport, which lies about 8 mi due south of the capital Denpasar. This airport is the destination for all flights to Bali originating from the United Kingdom.
What cities fly direct Bali?
Despite the incorporation of more international carriers, there are currently no direct flights to Bali from the United States. Popular routes include flying from New York or Los Angeles (LAX) to Bali with 1 stop layovers in Hong Kong, Doha and other destinations.
Are there flights from Bali to Australia?
Direct flights from Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai International Airport to Sydney International Airport generally take around 6 hours, with indirect flights taking anywhere between 8 ½ and 16 hours.
Where is the cheapest place to fly to Bali from?
Flights from Bangkok and Singapore to Bali are often the cheapest. Air Asia and other budget airlines offer extremely cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, via the new low- cost carrier terminal KLIA2. Bali’s peak season is in the summer, especially between the months of June and August.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Which is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
How much does it cost to fly to Bali from Australia?
Within the past month, 50,474 users have taken a look at flights from Australia to Bali.
|Flexibility||No cancel fee|
|Search Scoot flights|
How much are flights from Bali to Australia?
The cheapest ticket to Australia from Denpasar found in the last 72 hours was $1,092 one-way, and $366 round-trip. The most popular route is from Denpasar to Sydney, and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $354.
How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How can I go to Bali cheap?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.