- 1 Where should I visit in Bali?
- 2 Which area of Bali is best to stay in?
- 3 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 4 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 5 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 6 How dangerous is Bali?
- 7 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 8 Where is the best beach to stay in Bali?
- 9 What food is Bali famous for?
- 10 Is Bali safe at night?
- 11 Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
- 12 How much would a Bali trip cost?
- 13 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
- 14 How much would a trip to Bali cost?
Where should I visit in Bali?
TRAVELING TO BALI Most visitors to Bali will probably be flying in to Ngurah Rai International Airport, which is just south of Denpasar in southern Bali. If you’re staying in the south, then it’s probably best to take a private transfer or taxi directly to your hotel.
Which area of Bali is best to stay in?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What places to avoid in Bali?
If you’re looking for a weeks drunken debauchery look no further than Kuta! But for everyone else avoid. Kuta has become a pretty nasty place and the worst of gaudy tourism. This is party town at its worst: drunk tourists who do little else for 24 hours a day.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Where is the best beach to stay in Bali?
The 20 Best Beach Hotels in Bali
- The Laguna – Nusa Dua.
- The Westin – Nusa Dua.
- Segara Village Hotel – Sanur.
- Tandjung Sari Hotel – Sanur.
- Bloo Lagoon Eco Village – Panangbai.
- The Sakala Resort & Beach Club – Tanjung Benoa.
- Conrad Bali – Tanjung Benoa.
- Holiday Inn Resort Bali Benoa – Tanjung Benoa.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Is Bali safe at night?
Yes, Bali is considerably one of the safest cities in Indonesia. People are friendly and very much service-oriented (due to its tourism nature), hence crime is rather low. Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua are some of the more popular night destinations; meanwhile, Ubud or Uluwatu area tend to be very quiet at night.
Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
Bali mosquitos are usually worse in the rainy season (October to March) but you do need to be vigilant all year round. Mosquitoes in Bali are evident in varying degrees at all times. Nowhere is 100% safe at all times. Be sure to get your travel insurance, just in case.
How much would a Bali trip cost?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
How much would a trip to Bali cost?
Most Popular Bali Tour Packages
|Bali Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Bali – Crazy Deal||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 48 330.00|
|Bali Villa Special – Crazy Deal Bali Package||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 55 517.00|
|Bali Marriott Special – Crazy Deal||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 50 221.00|
|Bali Getaway||4 Nights / 5 days||Rs. 7 943.00|