- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Where should I visit in Bali?
- 3 Where should I go first in Bali?
- 4 Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 How dangerous is Bali?
- 10 Which is the most beautiful part of Bali?
- 11 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 12 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 13 How much is massage in Bali?
- 14 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 15 How much does it cost to stay in Bali for a month?
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Where should I visit in Bali?
TRAVELING TO BALI Most visitors to Bali will probably be flying in to Ngurah Rai International Airport, which is just south of Denpasar in southern Bali. If you’re staying in the south, then it’s probably best to take a private transfer or taxi directly to your hotel.
Where should I go first in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- Kuta: Bali’s world-renowned party scene.
- Seminyak: Great for sunset, beach front restaurants, nightlife, and culinary scene.
- Nusa Dua: You can find luxury hotels, watersport activities, and Mangrove site.
- Jimbaran: Famous for its seafood dining by the beach.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Which is the most beautiful part of Bali?
Sekumpul Waterfall In the Singaraja region, about 66 kilometers north of Ubud, Sekumpul Waterfall is considered by many to be Bali’s most beautiful falls.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
How much is massage in Bali?
Expect to pay between $7.50 and $10 an hour. There are plenty of mid-range massage options in Bali for travellers wanting something a cut above the communal cheapie but still more affordable than those at home.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
How much does it cost to stay in Bali for a month?
Expect to spend $720 to $2,600 per month for a single person living in Bali —families and couples sharing rental costs will save quite a bit. And it’s possible to spend significantly more on a higher-end lifestyle.