- 1 Which side of Bali is best?
- 2 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 3 Where should tourists not stay in Bali?
- 4 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 5 What is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 7 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 How dangerous is Bali?
- 10 When should I avoid Bali?
- 11 Where do celebrities stay in Bali?
- 12 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 13 What is banned in Bali?
- 14 Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
- 15 What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
Which side of Bali is best?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- Ubud – one of the best and most popular places to visit in Bali.
- Seminyak – one of the most stunning beaches in Bali.
- Uluwatu Temple and Tanah Lot Temple – one of the most beautiful places to visit in Bali.
- Legian – a stunning vacation spot in Bali.
- Mt Batur, Kintamani – a stunning place to visit in Bali.
Where should tourists not stay in Bali?
9 gorgeous places in Bali away from the tourist -filled South
- Banjar. Imagine immersing yourself in a soothing pool of therapeutic water surrounded by dense forests with birds chirping as the only sound you hear.
- Jatiluwih. Set on the foot of Mt.
- Sukasada Village.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
What is the best location to stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Where do celebrities stay in Bali?
Hotel review: The Mulia, Bali’s most celeb-frequented resort.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
Bali mosquitos are usually worse in the rainy season (October to March) but you do need to be vigilant all year round. Mosquitoes in Bali are evident in varying degrees at all times. Nowhere is 100% safe at all times. Be sure to get your travel insurance, just in case.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
DON ‘ T: Touch People’s Heads Touching people’s heads is a big no-no and one practice you should always remember in Bali. The Balinese believe that the head is the most sacred part of the body. As such, an action like ruffling a child’s hair – even if in a playful manner – is considered highly impolite.