- 1 Which airport do I fly into for Bali?
- 2 What is the best way to get to Bali?
- 3 How far is Bali from JFK?
- 4 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 5 What language is spoken in Bali?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 8 Are flights to Bali expensive?
- 9 How far is Bali Indonesia from NYC?
- 10 How far is Bali from NYC?
- 11 How Safe Is Bali?
- 12 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 13 Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
- 14 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Which airport do I fly into for Bali?
There is only one airport in Bali: Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar Airport or simply Bali Airport. Bali Airport (DPA) is an international airport, though there are no direct flights there from the United States.
What is the best way to get to Bali?
How to Reach Bali
- By Air. The city is served by Ngurah Rai International Airport, popularly known as the Denpasar International Airport.
- By Sea. Many of the cruise liners traversing through South-East Asia have a stop at Bali.
- By Road. You cannot travel to Bali by bus or train.
How far is Bali from JFK?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from JFK to Bali (“as the crow flies”), which is about 10,144 miles or 16 325 kilometers. Your trip begins at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York, New York.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Are flights to Bali expensive?
Flights from the U.S. are relatively expensive, so consider splitting up your journey in a popular hub, such as Singapore or Bangkok, then continuing onward to Bali with a different airline. Flights from Bangkok and Singapore to Bali are often the cheapest.
How far is Bali Indonesia from NYC?
The distance between New York and Bali is 16322 km.
How far is Bali from NYC?
The shortest distance (air line) between New – York and Bali is 10,134.38 mi (16,309.71 km).
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Currently, there are no alcohol bans being enforced in Indonesia, with the exception of Aceh. Also in 2015, the Indonesian government banned the sale of alcohol from minimarkets and small shops, with the exception of Bali province, though sale was allowed in supermarkets, restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|