- 1 What clothes to take to Bali in November?
- 2 What should I bring on my carry on to Bali?
- 3 Is it safe to travel to Bali in November?
- 4 What is not allowed in Bali?
- 5 Is there a dress code in Bali?
- 6 What do they wear in Bali?
- 7 What do I pack for a checklist?
- 8 How should I prepare for a trip to Bali?
- 9 What do you wear to temples in Bali?
- 10 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 11 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 12 How much does it rain in Bali in November?
- 13 What is considered rude in Bali?
- 14 Can you hold hands in Bali?
- 15 What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
What clothes to take to Bali in November?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
What should I bring on my carry on to Bali?
Bali Packing Essentials
- 3 Short sleeve tops.
- 3 Pair of shorts or skirts.
- 1 Pair of sandals (make them hiking style and they can be your only shoes, unless you’re going dancing!)
- 4 Pair of underwear.
- 1 Nice dress or collared shirt.
- 1 Swimsuit.
- 1 Light jacket.
- 1 Daypack for day trips and adventures.
Is it safe to travel to Bali in November?
Yes, Bali in November and December experiences a high monsoon season. Rainfall is comparatively high during these months and average temperature is 27 degree Celsius.
What is not allowed in Bali?
As well as sleeping pills, Australian prescription medication including strong painkillers containing codeine and medication for ADHD are among those banned from Bali. Paracetamol, antidiarrheals and antibiotics should be OK but it is always advisable to check with the Indonesian embassy before leaving home.
Is there a dress code in Bali?
Dress and act modestly. So when in or near Balinese temples or rural settlements, keep the touchy-feely stuff to a minimum. The same goes with clothing: dress as modestly as possible, especially when visiting temples. Flip-flops are perfectly acceptable, so long as the overall look is modest.
What do they wear in Bali?
The women wear white or colourful kebaya paired with a batik kamben which is very similar to a sarong, a sash tied around their waist and flowers in their hair. The men wear white shirts, batik or songket kamben with an overlay called the saput.
What do I pack for a checklist?
Vacation Packing Checklist
- One casual outfit per day of travel (up to 4) per person.
- One dressy outfit.
- One sweater or jacket.
- Underwear, delicates.
How should I prepare for a trip to Bali?
These are things we always make sure to do before leaving for Bali:
- Passport Acquisition or Renewal.
- Research New Visa Regulations.
- International Drivers License.
- Research Bali.
- Decide on Time of Year.
- Decide on Locations.
- Get Vaccinations.
- Find Accommodations.
What do you wear to temples in Bali?
Dress and Act Modestly Both men and women should wear clothes past the knee and shoulders covered. A long sarong (kain kamben ) and a temple scarf worn around the waist are mandatory temple attire. There is no need to buy a new sarong, the one you take to the beach will do.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much does it rain in Bali in November?
The average rainfall for the month of November ranges from around 80mm to 150mm of rain. Sometimes you can get lucky, and rainy season only lasts a few weeks – with a few hours of rain each afternoon. You still spend the morning and late afternoons on some of Bali’s best beaches.
What is considered rude in Bali?
Don’t hand a Balinese person something with your left hand, it is considered rude. Don’t leave your plate completely empty when eating a meal at someone’s house. A little food is always left over as an offering for the gods and to let your host know you had enough to eat.
Can you hold hands in Bali?
Romantic gestures or emotions are never displayed in public, except lovers holding hands is something the Balinese do openly. Lovers don’t kiss in public either, and visitors should also respect that for the Balinese, those intimate gestures are. The middle part of the body is considered “natural”.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
Dos And Don ‘ ts When Visiting Bali
- DO: Cover Up In The Temples.
- DON ‘ T: Use Your Left Hand When Giving/Receiving.
- DO: Leave Your Shoes Outside.
- DON ‘ T: Touch People’s Heads.
- DO: Be Careful Where You Step.
- DON ‘ T: Drink Tap Water.
- DO: Haggle – But Not Too Hard.