- 1 Where is Bangkok in relation to Bali?
- 2 Which is cheaper Bali or Bangkok?
- 3 How far is Bali from Bangkok by air?
- 4 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 5 Is Phuket or Bali better?
- 6 Where is better Thailand or Bali?
- 7 Is Bali or Maldives better?
- 8 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 9 What food is Bali famous for?
- 10 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 11 How expensive is Bali?
- 12 How close is Bangkok to Bali?
- 13 Which is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 14 How much spending money do I need for a week in Bali?
- 15 What is the cheapest country in the world to visit?
Where is Bangkok in relation to Bali?
Bali is certainly one of the most popular of all these islands, located on the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, between Java and Lombok. The distance between Bangkok, Thailand, and Bali, Indonesia, is about 1,830 miles, and the two are separated by several countries, islands and bodies of water.
Which is cheaper Bali or Bangkok?
Which is better for cost? Generally, Bali and Thailand (using Bangkok prices) are quite on-par in all aspects of travel (accommodation, food, drinks) except tours and flights. For example, ground costs on Thai islands such as Phuket or Koh Phangan during the full moon party cost more than Bali.
How far is Bali from Bangkok by air?
Distance from Bangkok to Bali The shortest distance ( air line) between Bangkok and Bali is 1,832.15 mi (2,948.56 km). The shortest route between Bangkok and Bali is 7,553.28 mi (12,155.83 km) according to the route planner. The driving time is approx. 397h 5min.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Phuket or Bali better?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
Where is better Thailand or Bali?
I find Bali is cheaper then Thailand and being much smaller once there you can visit may different regions easily. Bali is very beautiful!! Thailand too. Thailand has more to offer in that it has better beaches and more temples etc.
Is Bali or Maldives better?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How close is Bangkok to Bali?
The distance between Bangkok and Bali is 2947 km. 7
Which is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
How much spending money do I need for a week in Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($64) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.04) on local transportation.
What is the cheapest country in the world to visit?
10 Top Cheapest Countries to Visit
- Cheapest Scandinavian Country: Denmark.
- Cheapest Eastern European Country to Visit: Bulgaria.
- Cheapest Southeast Asian Country to Visit: Cambodia.
- Cheapest Country in Asia: Nepal.
- Cheapest Northern African Country to Visit: Morocco.
- Cheapest Western European Country: Portugal.